Groot Village of Antioch Clean‐Up Day May 17, 2018
Village of Antioch Spring Clean‐up day will be held on Thursday, May 17, 2018.
This service only applies to addresses located within the Village limits and does not include Antioch Township or Unincorporated Antioch areas.
Items must be curbside by 6:00 am
Please see below for the list of acceptable and non‐acceptable items:
- Household debris from basement, toys, boxes, old clothing.
- Couches, chairs, desks, outdoor furniture, bars and stools, dressers, beds, tables.
- Outdoor entertainment items, charcoal grills, patio furniture, old pool tools, kids pools and umbrellas.
- Yard equipment, tools, lawn mowers if drained, snow blowers if drained, leaf blowers if drained.
- Seasonal items, camping gear, boating equipment, decorations, sports equipment, bikes and winter gear.
- Large appliances such as freezers, refrigerators, stoves, washing machines, dryers, Microwaves and small household appliances.
- Yard waste, including grass clippings, leaves, brush and tree material.
- Household refuse, garbage.
- Rocks, concrete, dirt, sod and construction materials including roofing materials and lumber.
- Electronic equipment; televisions, computers/accessories, monitors, keyboards, scanners, printers, cellular phones, stereos, portable music players, alkaline and rechargeable batteries, holiday lights, CD players, DVD players, VCR’s, cameras, video games, telephones, fax machines, and shredders.
- Any type of metal post, pipe, swing set, antenna, etc.
- Tires, Automobile Batteries, old gasoline, antifreeze, used motor oil, gas tanks,
- Cans of paint, paint thinners, lawn or pool chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, solvents, cleaning products, aerosol paints, propane tanks, drain cleaners,
- Any items that could be recycled in the curbside recycling program.