The Village of Antioch will be conducting a Backflow Device Survey. This survey is required every two years per IEPA Title 35 Section 653.801. Please visit the following website to complete the survey: www.bsiprograms.com/surveys
Paper copies will also be available at Village Hall (874 Main Street) and the Public Works Department (796 Holbek Drive) for those without computer access or preferring to complete offline.
Survey questions include contact information (name, address, email, water account number), plus:
• Source of backflow device (check all that apply)
- Permanent lawn irrigation system
- Fire sprinkler system
- Hot tub/spa directly piped to water supply
- Condo association/HOA
- Alternate water source (i.e. well, pond, etc.)
- Other equipment connections
- Any other backflow assemblies existing
• Manufacturer of device, serial number and size
For more information about backflow prevention, please click here or contact the Public Works Department at 847-395-1881 if you have any additional questions.