The Village of Antioch is currently seeking two Seasonal Employees for the Public Works Department. Qualified candidates will perform manual labor to assist the department. Duties may include mowing grass, light landscaping, weeding, trimming, raking and garbage/debris removal. May complete other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements Include:
- Some experience performing tasks related to the position.
- Ability to work outside in a variety of weather conditions.
- Physical ability to perform manual labor, bend, stoop, crawl, kneel and/or lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and be readily available during the summer months.
- A Valid Driver’s License.
If interested, please complete an Application For Employment and submit to Village of Antioch seasonal employment, 874 Main Street, Antioch, IL, 60002 or Fax: (847) 395-1920 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Schedule: Seasonal Position – Hours as Scheduled: No Set Schedule – Flexibility Required
Hiring Amount: $9.00 per hour
Application Deadline: Until Filled
Village of Antioch is an Equal Opportunity Employer