The Village of Antioch has contracted with Peter Baker & Sons for our 2019 Road Repair Program. The road program in the Village is an ongoing process with as many roads being done each year that the Village’s Budget will allow. The 2019 Program is set to begin on July 15, 2019 and continue through September 7, 2019 (Subject to change due to weather). Construction Hours will be Monday – Saturday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Residents living on any of the streets involved, will be notified when work is set to begin on their street. If you have any questions, please contact Village Hall (847) 395-1000 or Justin McKuzes with HR Green at (815)509-7529 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a list of roads that will be completed this year (not necessarily in order of completion). We have also included a map for your convenience.
– Tiffany Farms Road: Cameron to Indian Trail and Indian Trail to Tiffany Road
– Indian Trail Road: Summerlyn to Tiffany Farms Road
– Heather Court
– Woodland Drive
– Heather Glenn Ct.
– Lakewood: North Avenue to Maplewood
– Hazelwood Drive
– Edgewood Drive
– Sunset Lane
– Maplewood Dr: Oakwood to Bridgewood
– Timber Ln.
– Harden Street: Victoria to 83 and 173 to Victoria
– Portion of Windsor Dr. Commonly known as “Little Windsor”
o Windsor to Main