On behalf of the Village of Antioch, Board of Trustees, and staff, welcome to Antioch. From the charm of a small town to the excitement of a growing and thriving community, Antioch is steeped in rich history and tradition and known for its quality of life. I am honored to serve my third term as mayor, and help guide our community forward.
- Water and Sewer Bills Online
- Congratulations to our 2019 Antioch Queens
- Six Flags Discounted Tickets July 6-14, 2019 – $39!
- 4th of July Pet Parade and bicycle and golf cart decorating
- Job Opportunity – Seasonal Public Works Employee
- 4th of July Parade Applications Available
- Six Flags Great America Tickets on Sale
- Metra North Central Service Survey
- Grimm Road Closure
- Police Procession Friday, April 5
- Groot Spring Clean Up Day