The Village of Antioch, Illinois is accepting applications for the position of entry-level police officer with the Antioch Police Department.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Full-service Municipal Policing;
- Enforcement of State and Local Laws;
- Prepare written reports on assigned tasks and attend court, and testify when necessary;
- Community Policing, assist and render aid to citizens, conduct building checks, and investigate suspicious persons, vehicles, noises, etc.;
- Uniform patrol, traffic control, motor vehicle assists, and traffic crash investigations.
Salary Range: Probationary $57,065.91 to $87,559.48 after 8 years (under current FOP contract).
To apply for this position or obtain additional information, please
visit the following website: http://www.applytoserve.com