The Village of Antioch is seeking proposals for pool painting of the Antioch Aqua Center
Contractor shall propose to supply all labor, equipment, insurance and supervision to prepare and paint the pool located at Williams Park as follows:
Scope of Work:
Shall include lap pool, plunge area, vortex and zero depth area. All paint necessary to complete this scope to be bought by the Village.
- Scrape spalled areas of cove and other delaminating areas on the wall.
- Patch with Tnemec 215 filler and grind smooth.
- Patch rock pop holes with 215.
- Muriatic acid wash and rinse all surfaces.
- Power sand the walls.
- TSP wash and rinse the walls and floor.
- Roller apply one coat of Tnemec’s N69F white epoxy pool paint to the walls and floors.
- An anti-slip finish will be given to the steps and pool floor wherever it is less than 5’ deep by adding skid tex into the paint.
- Six lane lines and twelve wall targets will be taped off and painted with the N69F black along with two transition lines.
- Stair edges will also be taped off and painted black along with bench edges.
- Remove and replace the backer rod and caulk in the expansion joint in the lap pool where it transitions in the deep end (Approximately 45’ in length).
Said work will be completed in a substantial and workmanlike manner in the Fall of 2021 for a price of $_____________.
Add option of Second coat or white and black paint for labor price of $________________.
Contractor shall follow paint manufactures specification for proper field conditions of temperature and humidity.
Awarded proposal contractor shall provide required paperwork Bond and applicable insurance.
Proposal shall reflect prevailing wage pursuant to the Illinois Prevailing Wage Act, 820 ILCS 130/1.
3 copies of the proposals shall be submitted by 4pm on Thursday, October 7, 2021.